Easily capture and convert audio/visual content into digital media.
The Manhattan USB Audio/Visual Grabber connects a media source to a desktop or notebook computer to capture, convert and edit content. Ideal for sharing favorite video clips or “snapshots” through e-mail or on the Web, it records and processes data from a camcorder, VCR, TV or other media device equipped with S-video or RCA outputs. A single-button control with LED indicators activates a built-in chip that encodes directly in MPEG 1/2/4 format. A full-version of ArcSoft ShowBiz software is included to help get more professional results with little technical effort.
Simple USB connection and plug-and-play capability, Windows compatibility and USB connection combine to make installation quick and simple. Bus power requires no batteries or external supplies for convenient use almost anywhere.
• Easily capture media from a camcorder, VCR, TV or other A/V source and transfer to a computer
• Edit, convert and share content through e-mail, on the Web or on CD/DVDs
• Simple, single-button video snapshot and copy-and-pause control — encodes directly in MPEG 1/2/4 format
• Fast, stable Hi-Speed USB connection helps improve and maintain high recording quality
• Compact, lightweight design and easy installation ideal for travel and notebook computers
• Plug and play; Windows compatible; requires no batteries or external power
•Video system: NTSC, PAL, SECAM (automatic detection)
•Motion capture formats: DVD, SVCD, VCD, MPEG1/2/4, AVI, WMV, WMA, MP3
•Still image formats: JPEG, BMP
•Resolution: NTSC, 720 x 480 @ 30 fps; PAL, 720 x 576 @ 25 fps
•Inputs: S-video, RCA audio and video
•ArcSoft ShowBiz software included (full version)
•Windows XP/Vista/7/8 compatible
•Cables: USB, 1.1 m (44 in.); audio/video, 7 cm (2.7 in.); RCA extension, 1.1 m (44 in.)
•10.8 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm (4.25 x 1.4 x 0.6 in.); 70.8 g (2.5 oz.)
•Hi-Speed USB equipped computer with CD-ROM (for software installation)
•256 MB RAM, 1 GB free HD space, sound card (AC97 compatible), graphics card (DirectX 9.0c compatible)
•Pentium 4 (1 GHz) or above
•Windows XP/Vista/7/8 operating system
•USB Audio/Video Grabber
•RCA extension cable
•ArcSoft ShowBiz software and driver CDs
* All Prices Excludes Delivery!
T’s & C’s Apply